TBD

TBD on Ning

Maricel Evasco's Discussions (1,547)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are some naughty, crass art, but really cute. (Note:  not for prudish-viewing)…"

Maricel Evasco replied May 9, 2011 to What is the value of Art to society?

11 May 11, 2011
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"Someone up my block, climbed to the top of a 20 ft wooden telephone pole, and nailed…"

Maricel Evasco replied May 8, 2011 to Reactions to disclosure of Osama's death photo

7 May 9, 2011
Reply by LynneAnne

"I think all education should be a balance between take courses in the ARTS and SCIEN…"

Maricel Evasco replied May 8, 2011 to What is the value of Art to society?

11 May 11, 2011
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"It's probably the "it takes a village to raise a child" mentality that makes their o…"

Maricel Evasco replied May 8, 2011 to Trying to look beyond the grim future of our world...

14 May 8, 2011
Reply by Steven Macon

"Quinn, I am not censoring how you express yourself. There are times we feel strongly…"

Maricel Evasco replied May 8, 2011 to Trying to look beyond the grim future of our world...

14 May 8, 2011
Reply by Steven Macon

"They prescribed medication which was to be taken in conjunction with therapy Wendel…"

Maricel Evasco replied May 8, 2011 to Ritalin and Using Chemical Solutions

19 May 14, 2011
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"Steve, Despite the majority of the population being Catholic, most of that majority…"

14 May 8, 2011
Reply by Steven Macon

"If we start colonizing outer space, maybe we could alleviate the burden on Earth.  …"

Maricel Evasco replied May 7, 2011 to Trying to look beyond the grim future of our world...

14 May 8, 2011
Reply by Steven Macon

"I'm glad his next doctor was into holistic medicine. and the method worked. I really…"

Maricel Evasco replied May 5, 2011 to Ritalin and Using Chemical Solutions

19 May 14, 2011
Reply by Maricel Evasco

"How were those years altered and how did you discover that he had that allergy? That…"

Maricel Evasco replied May 4, 2011 to Ritalin and Using Chemical Solutions

19 May 14, 2011
Reply by Maricel Evasco

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service