TBD

TBD on Ning

so i saw this and just knew it was legit

GREETING TO ALL VIEWER!!
Are you a young man or women seeking or interested in sugar mummy,daddy,gay and lesbian.Are you good in bed ?Do you really need a rich sexy sugar mummy or sugar daddy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life,politician,bankers,oil ladies,executives,directors,gold ladies,cash money ladies,Global Network group friends,doctors,dubai ladies,london based ladies,ladies willing to pay as much as 100-350k per night,and get the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in Nigeria,LAGOS,ABUJA,CALABAR,DELTA,ANAMBRA,PORTHARCOURT,,RIVERS,KOGI,KADUNA,JOS,ABIA IBADAN,ONDO,BENIN,we have some rich sugar mummies who are urgently in need of sugar boys and some rich daddies who are looking for young girls to spend their money on, Here is the opportunity you have been looking for,all you have to do is Get back to us via our email:desmondadebayo.groups@gmail.com. or reach us via our mobile line 08106336974 We await your response
Note:It takes just 2days to meet your match,after official registration.
Interested In This Ad? Contact The Author Via The Form Below.
Your Full Name:
Address:
City:
State:
B
Phone no:
Email Address:
Send the required informations as a text message to +2348106336974, OR send mail to desmondadebayo.groups@gmail.com
Maximum security is guarantee from any of our clients because we have done all the necessary background checkup on all the ladies and men we have on our database,so
contact us today for you to get a partner that can change your life completely with money and influence, so start calling to get connected immediately within your location
so i got my lunch packed...i'm waiting

Views: 60

Replies to This Discussion

I read something the other day that the syntax, grammar and spelling on these things is actually deliberate; It's designed to appeal to the dumbest and / or least educated suckers out there, because the creeps posting it know that anybody with half a brain won't be fooled by a word of it.

what? you mean it isn't true? i won't get oodles of money from women ? that means i gotta come up with a plan b.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service