TBD

TBD on Ning

Will anyone be watching the Academy Awards tonight.  I have to admit, I like the fashion show on the red carpet.  And I actually like Ellen as a host, so it might even be entertaining this year.  Do you have a favorite pick for the big categories? 

Best Picture:  American Hustle; Nebraska; Captain Philips; Philomena; Dallas Buyers Club; 12 Years a Slave; Gravity; Wolf of Wall Street; Her

Actor in a Leading Role: Christian Bale (American Hustle); Chitewel Ejiofor (12 Years a Slave); Bruce Dern (Nebraska); Matthew McConaughey (Dalla Buyers Club); Leonardo DiCaprio (Wolf of Wall Street)

Actress in a Leading Role: Amy Adams (American Hustle); Judy Dench (Philomena); Cate Blanchett (Blue Jasmine); Meryl Streep (August Osage County); Sandra Bullock (Gravity) 

Views: 172

Replies to This Discussion

I have either worked or gone to school my entire adult life so daytime TV has never been something I ever watched until recently. I was even watching some stuff on Oprah's channel..that and Ellen...I even dance along with her and her audience..I'm hooked.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service