TBD

TBD on Ning

What is your favorite Cary Grant role?

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

Mortimer Brewster

Arsenic And Old Lace

Mortimer Brewster is definitely a favorite of mine too, Trish. Also Ernie Mott in None But the Lonely Heart, and Dudley in The Bishop's Wife. 

All super characters! Good to see you here, A!

I like Roger Thornhill!, but my absolute favorite is C.K. Dexter-Haven!

Tom Winston along side my all time favorite Sophia Loren in Houseboat

Dr. Noah Pretorius in People Will Talk

a little serious, a bit funny, and just such a cool, cool character

Oh he is just WONDERFUL but  my favorites are Penny Seranade, Father Goose, An Affair To Remember, and the Bachelor and the Bobby Soxer (he WAS in that, wasnt he?! Now I am doubting myself). There's another one and I just can't think what its called and maybe it wasnt HIM but it was about some "missionary nuns"

he was superb in mr blandings builds his dream house...

kim i think the one about a roughneck sailor and the missionary nun is heaven knows mr allison with robert mitchum

Heaven Knows, Mr. Allison (1957)

108 min  -  Action | Adventure | Drama  -  13 March 1957 (USA)
Your rating:
    -/10  
Ratings: 7.3/10 from 4,211 users  
Reviews: 55 user | 20 critic

A Marine and a Nun, both shipwrecked on a Pacific Island, find solace in one another as the two wait out the war

AHHH, ProblemAgain....I FORGOT about Mr Blandings!! Oh there are so many. I DONT think that was the right Nun movie though I did like that one too and now I think about it, Cary Grant PROBABLY wasnt in the one I am thinking of. Whatever it is, I think I have the VIDEO at my house (I live with an old lady during the week, go back home on weekends)

from mr blandings....

and myrna loy

Great clips! Thanks!

That's a great one, Thomas!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service