TBD

TBD on Ning

Just found out that a 79 year old friend of ours is in the hospital with COVID. He started acting disoriented yesterday, running a fever, trouble making his legs work right, his wife (76) finally got him to go into the doctor, his temp was 106, dr. sent them to the emergency room, checked them both for COVID, they both tested positive, they found a room for him, sent her home since her temp was only 100 and she feels fine--well, except for being worried out of her mind. And--there's always an "and", isn't there--she found out about a week ago that the breast cancer she had 18 years ago is back. So, it's worrying.

Views: 77

Replies to This Discussion

Wow! I'm so sorry your friends are going through this Officer! At this point, all we can do is pray for them. I know it's easier said than done but try not to worry too much and put them in the hands of God.

Sorry to hear about this. Hopefully, they will come through this, but that 106 fever is extremely worrisome.

Sorry to hear about your friends officerRipley . I pray for both their recoveries.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, everyone. Just talked to his wife this morning and things are looking a lot better today, he may even come home today; so I hope things will continue to improve.

That is good news.  Thanks for the update.

Glad to hear that!

Oh how very sad, but glad to hear that he may be coming home. Both are in my prayers.

Living to old age isn't fun, no matter how you look at it we are always looking at people and friends passing away since 2016.  I lost my two closest friends in 2020 and it hurts and it sucks.  I can only imagine what will happen in years to come.  At 72 I worry who will be next.  Ni really close friends left.  Just my ex husband and my younger brother.  

G

Sorry that hear this but glad he may be coming home.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service