TBD

TBD on Ning

What are your Thoughts ?

Views: 1043

Replies to This Discussion

i guess it won't really matter what zimmerman does .. if he tries to help he'll get shit over it and if he don't he'll get shit over it .. i heard a story about a girl who was drowin once and they couldn't reach her cause the waves were pretty high and she was goin down for the third time .. and all the lifeguards could do was watch .. and out comes geroge zimmerman walkin on water and he picked her up and carried her back to the shore .. and the next day the papers read ..  GEORGE ZIMMERMAN CAN'T SWIM ..  

I just saw this, I'm sort of sick of the subject but it's something else to ponder.

http://www.thomhartmann.com/forum/2013/07/zimmerman-flat-out-lied-a...

well i just read it lifey and his first point ?? did this guy watch the trial ?? he said weather zimmerman was on the bottom or top or was the one screamin for help was hotly contested to a draw ?? NO IT WASN'T .. NOT EVEN CLOSE ..  there was only one eye witness and he clearly put zimmerman on the bottom .. there were about 10 people who testified to who was screamin for help .. only one said it was treyvon and that was his mom .. his dad said it wasn't treyvon and there were two detectives who witnessed him sayin that even tho he tried to change his story later .. and his own brother said it might be but he wasn't sure . and the other 9 said it was definitely zimmerman with out a shadow of a doubt .. so his first statement if you believe that sets you up for his second which was you can't get your gun out if you're on the bottom .. well i just tried it .. i'll admit if you're tryin to hold someone's hand under your arm for the whole time it would be hard .. but all he needed to do was get it out . once out he didn't need to hold his arm anymore .. and yes your elbow will go off to the side a bit .. but it can be done .. its not as impossible as kissin your own elbow .. plus you have to remember that zimmerman was runnin on pure adrenenlin by this time and people have been known to lift cars offa people in situations like that .. somethin they could never do otherwise .. so just one more guy who wasn't there and wants to try to create his own evidence .. i wouldn't buy any bridges from that guy .. 

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/guns/andrew-and-matthew-boha...

Andrew and Matthew Bohannon Shot To Death In Truck Sporting 'Free Zimmerman' Bumper Sticker

I saw that, Wayne.  "They" will be hard pressed to try to prove there was a connection, though.

Where is the outrage?  Where are the protestors demanding the thugs who killed these brothers be brought to trial. Can I say the killers were a car full of black youths?   I am so sick of all the crap.

That is right . No one knows if black or white .

Yet that doesn't stop you from leaping to conclusions, does it ? One bumper sticker gets mentioned in the news, and everybody suddenly thinks they know what happened...

I didn't leap to conclusions.  See my Ray Donovan post below.  I have NO CLUE what happened.  We are so manipulated by the media, who can come to any kinds of conclusions based on facts. We are fed stuff to divide us to keep the ratings up.

Then this:

"Where is the outrage?  Where are the protestors demanding the thugs who killed these brothers be brought to trial. Can I say the killers were a car full of black youths?"

...Could have worded a little differently - Like, made clear that you were satirizing the shit-stirrers and their SOP tactics...

No need to if you READ what I wrote next. Seek and ye shall find.

did anyone see the youths who were in the other car ?? get a make and model and year and color ?? whats the jacksonvilles police take on what they think happened ?? i don't want to jump to conclusions because for all we know its a drug deal gone wrong .. 

Black youths--drug deal--that's the latest.  Yes. They have someone in custody. The dead boys' parents say it could NOT have been a drug deal. So, who knows.  But two more young men are dead--shot for no good reason.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service