TBD

TBD on Ning

...that would make you fall wildly in love with someone? Would you slip someone a pill to make him/her fall madly in love with you?

I saw this on another site and thought it was an interesting question.  It seems that the answer could easily be a passionate yes in certain circumstances or an emphatic NO in others.  What do you think?

Views: 190

Replies to This Discussion

thats ok t .. i'm followin along and i know what you meant .. it is a bit nutty tho sometimes when it gets all jumbled up .. thats why i try to read back cause when i don't i miss stuff .. 

Absolutely not. Any form of manipulation, instead of allowing someone to make their own decision, is bad ju-ju in my book.

Well, I'm all about feeling crazy love...nothing like it. Not talking about bunny boiling crazy...that ain't love it's just crazy...and it's different and you know it.
I don't want somebody that doesn't want me.... so no pills for me..cept these ones that are keeping me sane right now...different kind.

you got pills that keep you sane now vickie ??? .. oooohh i need some of them .. 

how you feelin by the way ?? i shoulda asked that first actually .. wheres my manners anyway ?? 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service