TBD

TBD on Ning

My oldest grandson Zachary. Just left yesterday for Marine boot camp in S.C.
Shortly before he signed up with the Marines, he went to a awards program at his school. Little did he know that this was going to happen but he was presented with quite alot of scholership awards. He knew of a few that he was going to get but it he told me it was beyond his wildest dreams.
Now heres what I would like your opionions on. There are people who say and have tried to talk him into not signing up for the Marines because of this. (and yes some are family members)
Now Zach has decided on his own that he would put this on hold until he is done serving his country.
Now of course my opinion on this is being a grandma of course. I am very proud of him for the choice that he has made. But other people think that it was a stupid move on his part.
So what do you think? Your honest opinion please?
Oh, and by the way. Every person and company that awarded him did know before hand that he was signing up for the Marines.
Thank you, Carmen

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

I THANK GOD FOR YOUR GRAND SON BECAUSE IF IT HAD NOT BEEN FOR THE SONS AND GRAND SONS BEFORE HIM THEN THIS COUNTRY WOULD NOT BE THE BEST IN THE WORLD

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service