TBD

TBD on Ning

Let's start a new word game & add a tidbit about ourselves with each entry, a little insight.
One of Tab's words tonight gave me pause & I thought of this.
So, take the current word & form a new one by rearranging the letters &/or replacing, adding or subtracting one letter & then leave us with an anecdotal tidbit attached. '-)

Tags: ALittleSomethingAboutMe, Fun, Grammarians, Insight, LetMeGetToKnowYou, TidBits, Window, WordPlay

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Spread

I like to spread an extra blanket over the bed on cold nights.

Parsed

My least favorite part of grade school

Happy Sunday! I tweeked the rules on this one a little & gave us the freedom to not only replace a letter, but we may also add or subtract a letter as well.

So... from Quinn's "Parsed" -

parsley

...and my tidbit- I have a delicious & easy soup recipe that includes a bunch of parsley.

Spare

I have never had a flat tire knock wood.

scared

When I was a child, it was fun to run and hide in the dark basement of our apartment building and jump out and scare my playmates, even if the superintendant would appear and yell at us - and scare us even more!

scar

I have a csection scar from giving birth to my twin boys they are 16 years old.

I'm going to build the word back up a bit since we lost too many letters there...

scarce 

A valuable lesson I learned when I started a business was 

"Don't come from your own fear of scarcity."

parsec

I know the word, but didn't know just how long it was!

secret

I like to use a SECRET ingredient when I cook!

oh, do tell! '-)

stress

I've been feeling a lot of stress lately. :-(

street.

This street is still  a mess w/ sky high piles of snow on the side making it hard to see driving and park.

treats

my dogs love treats

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service