TBD

TBD on Ning

Why don't they make Valentine's Day cards for

"I think I like you but it's too soon to tell."

How about " I like you and want to get to know more about you before I take the plunge, get divorced, pay alimony, child support and go through hell for the rest of my life, wondering what I may have done wrong or what I could have done to make it better." Love hurts, sometimes..

Would you be my virtual Valentine?

Tags: cards, hearts, valentines

Views: 973

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweethearts, the original conversation heart-shaped candy, with cute messages, won't be available this Valentine's Day for candy lovers to give as gifts.
The original maker, Necco, also known as the New England Confectionary Company, closed its factory last year.
Spangler Candy Company, the new owner of the brand says they didn't have enough time to produce the wildly popular sweet treats. However, company officials promise that Sweethearts will make a return for the 2020 Valentine's season.

According to CandyStore.com conversation hearts were the most popular Valentine's candy last year. And while other brands have stepped in to fill the gap.. the absence of the original sweethearts may break your heart.
The company also plans to reintroduce Necco wafers to the marketplace sometime this year.

A friend brought over a dozen roses for his girlfriend.
She goes "Do I have to spread my legs now?"
He said "Don't you have a vase?"

Roses are red. I like spaghetti. Especially with meatballs. When will it be ready?

Roses are red. Tacos are delicious. I use paper plates because I hate doing dishes.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service