TBD

TBD on Ning

It's Friday.

Chucks is gone and so is his Q&A Group. As JayLee feared so are the Vibes. Since there is no Question and answer group there appears to be no check in.

So Let's do it over here. It's the start of the weekend! Time to have fun.

There is all kinds of bad news.

1. Looks like tbd is splintering.

2. After two days the TBD Stalwarts has only 7 members.

3. The Stock Market tanked yesterday.

4. The end of the world is near.

5. The Zombies are still here

Everybody check in and give me some good news.

Views: 2167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am fixen to leave and go see some Eons in San Antonio.
Enjoy your meeting!
I am here.
The ipod is charged so time to go rake more leaves.
it never ends leaf raking!
be back later.

Mrs.Pennypacker is here and will take my place.
Just dropping in at home for a bite of lunch before heading back out on the bus to pick up my minivan at the mechanic's.
Nothing much wrong this time, but at least I will be leaving it in good shape when I head out on my CRUISE.

Chez, this was the big deal that I planned to do after I retired: 66 days around South America on Holland America Line.
But I haven't retired yet, just gone on SS and gone to part time at the office. They are determined to suck every drop of knowledge out of me before I can sneak away. I'm taking accumulated vacation time to do this. So while I'm at sea (REALLY!) I'll be working on my travel writing, photography, web site design, getting healthy and being on my own with several hundred potential new friends. Nobody I know is going with me. I'll have a cabin all to myself. I'll be able to choose lots of fresh food with no prep and no dishes. No chores at all. Lots of fresh air, lots of horizon.

Then when I get back, I'll see how they've been able to do without me at home and the office and then when the next performance review comes around, I may be able to retire completely. And I'll make plans to come visit YOU! Which is better? Spring or Fall?
Hi B A F,
I leave Seattle on 12/2 at some ungodly hour of the morning and the cruise ship leaves FL on 12/5. I left a little time in between in case of snow, etc. I'm getting travel insurance just in case. One time I planned a complicated trip to attend a meeting and visit a friend and 9/11 happened. Not only didn't I get a refund from the airline, but I didn't get any miles either. Live and learn.

Don't worry about missing my "words". I'm getting a big package of online time on the ship for cutting and pasting and posting the stuff that I'll be writing on my laptop. I also have a Kindle that I'm trying to figure out.

The first time I traveled and reported in on the ship's computer, but that was not a good use of the library computer and I have learned my lesson there, too.

Yes, it is very exciting for me. I've never been away from home that far and that long by myself before. I'm bringing a bunch of DVD's that I've watched with my family, so when I miss them, I can just load one up and pretend they are there watching with me. Mostly Miyazaki anime like My Friend Totoro and Spirited Away. And I will have my knitting when I am not walking and swimming and exercising. I have a full schedule even during sea days. And then there is sleeping and reading in deck chairs~~~
Sorry, I meant 1/2. I'll let you know my itinerary shortly. It keeps changing, but basically it's through the Caribbean, up and down the Amazon, down the east coast to Antarctica, through the Straights of Magellan, then up the west coast and through the Panama Canal and back to FL. I'm looking at it like a floating spa adventure.
I am back. 41 bags of leaves I raked and bagged.
This is what

Mrs.Pennypacker did...
Mrs Pennypacker really knows how to pass the time of day.
Now I gotta ask how big were those bags?
41 bags?!?!?! SHEESH!!

I gotta clean out my garage & basement. It's such a daunting task, I haven't been able to bring myself to start it yet. ;-p
I am in San Antonio with a bunch of Eons.
Tell them to come join tbd/Ning, Aggie!
Regular sized big black leaf bags. I didn't do all the leaves in one day, it took weeks!
I also cleaned out garage, some leaves were in there.
That is IT I quit! Leaf raking season is over. Enough is enough.
Time to get ready for snow shoveling season!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service