TBD

TBD on Ning

When the whiners get their way & we don't have Healthcare, they lose their Medicare, who's gonna care??

Whine,Whine, Hate, Hate

I won't care!!

I can't wait. Misery loves company, I think I'll bake some cookies, or maybe some special brownies for all the company!! Naw, I'll be as selfish as they are now...all those patriotic Americans who think they're special and so safe.
There's plenty of room. Just adjust. You'll be fine. When the insurance co have ripped off the whiners long enough, deinied enough for you to lose your insurance or cause a loved one to die, just adjust. When your quality of life sucks, it's ok. Just remember your own words and I'm sure those will console you.
When you lose your medicare because nothing was done to reform healthcare and medicare goes broke, don't worry. It's ok. You'll be considered undeserving just like people like me, so it's ok.
Oh, and don't expect sympathy from your buddies who will be able to afford to get care, cuz they won't care. They'll just throw your own words right back at you.

Tags: healthcare, medicare, politics

Views: 29

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is GREAT! I was worried that I was going to have to cut back on some of my vices to afford the 15 grand to treat my liver. Now I can keep on smoking, drinking, drugging, and general whoring around, without a second thought. Have you ever tried those generic cigarettes? Nasty. Milwaukees Best? PBR? Ugh!, and the whores...good grief, the ones that I can afford aren't too shiny as it is. I would hate to think about downgrading in that department. Come on people get on board! Do you really want me to have to change the lifestyle that I've grown so accustomed to? Ain't America great.
I'm glad that you are on board Cindy.
I'm especially happy to hear that you seem willing to foot the bill for my debauchery.
I do have insurance Cindy, to the tune of roughly 900 bucks a month.
It doesn't pay for meds, which will cost 15000 dollars for 24 weeks of treatment and possibly double that, if the virus is not gone in 24 weeks, then it goes for another 24.
I pay that, not the taxpayers, not anyone but me.
Lucky for me, if this bill passes, the taxpayers will foot that cost for me.
Not to mention that I can then keep that $900 in my pocket...better whiskey, higher class hookers...sounds good to me.
I really don't mean to sound cruel, but life isn't always fair, and all the legislation in the world won't make it so.
My point is, that my health problems are the direct result of poor choices on my part.
I don't expect anyone to have to pay for things that are my own doing.
On the other hand, why should I have to lower my standard of living, to pay for the druggie down the road, who has no job, and has had to be hauled off in an ambulance to the emergency room 4 times in the last year. It hasn't cost him one penny. What would you do about him?
I've payed dearly for my poor decisions.
We are all paying for your and his poor choices already.
No you aren't, I pay more than $10,000 a year in insurance,and several hundred more in co-pay and even more in prescription bills.
We are all paying for his bad choices though.
I think that non-profit co-ops might be a better option than a government run plan. Look at what a good job they have done with Medicare, broke in 7 years.

My problem is with people like the previously mentioned idiot who keeps oding on my dime, and some others that I know who live in expensive homes, apartments, condos, and drive new cars but insist that they can't afford insurance. Choices.
Orianb - your problem is that you don't have the "correct" information - if you did, you would fall in line with the majority - obey, conform, submit, hello! - obviously, you just don't get the new wave of political correctness - don't speak your mind - don't disagree - obey, conform, submit - got it?!?
Sadly, people do die. I think Obama's trying to get that reversed, but the Supreme Court insists upon it.

The health care debate needs to sort out its goals, both sides. I see one goal as the conquering of death and pain. This is hopeless. If we do not define a metric for what is tolerable suffering, what is our responsibility versus the states, what is the allowable length of life, how long should people be allowed to live as vegetables, are any of us responsible for our choices or our luck? Are any of us entitled to own property, to keep what we earn, if so, how much? How much is not enough and too much. When is it a comfortable living or greed run amok?

Without measurements, debate is just just bizarre! I see arguments here that avoid the difficult questions. Those against government meddling don't fully accept that they love the money they have and the lifestyle they can afford and don't want to share. The ones for the government plan refuse to state that they just want the best health care possible but can't afford it.

Essentially we are enhancing the Constitution and saying that any level of health care is a basic right. Why is this not verbalized?

The truth must be put out on the table. End of life care is going to be affected. Teenagers are going to be valued more highly than seniors. Babies are going to eventually loose personhood and access to extreme care. Anyone in the middle will receive as much care as can be afforded by a bankrupt system, but everyone will suffer equally, except the super-rich and the super-lucky.

Life, Liberty, the pursuit of happiness, and Health Care. Am I wrong?
Well, it's official. The government plan is off the table. Nice going...

http://tinyurl.com/ljbuhy
No it's not.
There is nothing to celebrate, it's a sad situation for many.
I think that I will take your advice anyway.
No, the government plan is very much on the table. I'm sure it will pass. I don't like it, but I'm sure it will go through because the majority supports it. Don't worry. I hope I'm wrong about it. I hope we all have wonderful health care. Please, please, please, Obamessiah.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service