TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11625

Replies to This Discussion

Made from scratch potatoes au gratin and circle steaks. Good stuff!!

delish!!!!

Taco salad tonight.

tacos and bean burritos

I think just a burger tonight.

Stir Fry last night, what to make now...chowder? or turkey burgers? it's 5:45 I better decide soon.

Tonight it's whatever looks good in the freezer and doesn't require much time, effort, or clean up.

Last night was a burger and home made mac N cheese. Tonight another burger (hamburger was on sale) and sweet potato fries. 

Threw a roast, potatoes, carrots, and an onion in the crock pot this afternoon. All I have to do now is make the gravy.

The house smelled like sauteed mushrooms and onions for hours tonight. I'm cocky so I guess I'll have to say what I'm thinking and that's that the smell must have been outside of the library across the street. I'm surprised I didn't have folks knocking on the door trying to come over for dinner. Sometimes there's a lot of resentment towards newbies in this town and they can be a tough crowd. My revenge is to fill the street up with the smells of good cooking. My latest health food kick is to grow sprouts and mix them with a can of beans , some walnuts and wheat germ and raisins and put blue cheese dressing on it.  I can see a lot of people saying YUCK to that one but it's my guilty pleasure.

Sounds fine to me!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service