TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11813

Replies to This Discussion

Hamburgers and sweet potato fries

Have no idea.   Cowboy says he's got it under control....:-)

Uhhhhhh, Bob, That's you're under control look?? Looks more like ya just sharted.

Hopefully on a more pleasant note, we're having beef and bean burritos on spinach and herb burrito shells. Hmmm...maybe I'll be the one sharting later.

I'm a novice cook so there is a certain amount of trepidation involved when I rattle the pots and pans. However, I did fix a really good meat loaf and home made Mac & Cheese last night. She was pleased.

Yup....delish! 

Oh, I just had one of the portions of bean soup I put up a while back, with a few oyster crackers.  I noticed that they offer tacos on Tuesday nights at the new Bar and Grill.  I seriously considered stopping there tonight, but since I have to pay for a brake job tomorrow, I was feeling somewhat thrifty.

I pulled a left over pork chop out of the fridge and popped it into the microwave. Slapped it and a slice of fake PepperJack cheeze between to slices of whole wheet bread with a liberal squirt of Spicy Brown Mustard. Then a plate of salad with Ceaser Salad dressing. Washed it down with a bottle of Perrier and now working on my second glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.

Steak and french fries.

We had angelfood cake with blackberries for dessert.

I had a banana with peanut butter on it.

And milk.

I love milk.

Spagetti

Salad and beer.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service