TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11813

Replies to This Discussion

Something brown mixed with something whitish.  It was clean out the fridge day again.

Two  pork chops with some variation of  starch/veggies.

I'm protein challenged seeing how I bought a bag of 'meatless' crumbles to make tacosomething with another night.

Salmon, corn and The Original Moo-llennium Crunch by Blue Bell.

I had grilled cheese last night, but this morning a couple of us will be meeting at the bagel shop.  If you get there early enough they have garlic flavor.  Then I'll go to work and no one will bother me.

BBQ ribs and french fries

I 'pulled' some pork out of the freezer.  Does that make it 'pulled pork'?

Well Slim, two nights ago, I pulled pulled pork out of the freezer.  Mighty tasty it was, once it was warmed on the stove.

Whatever the Yankee Girl brings in tonight......tonight is 'movie night.'

How exciting!  What is the movie?

For us it is 'dump out the aquarium night'.  The fish died about a year ago and it has just been sitting in the den.  It doesn't have any water in it, but there are a bunch of blue rocks, a little castle, a plastic plant and a bunch of papers that have fallen in over the course of time.

We ate pizza.

Had Chinese....too much but very tasty.  Our appetites and our bellies aren't as big as they used to be.  I doubt I will be hungry for it in a hour.   :-)

Movie tonight is a continuation of 'Downton Abbey".   We watched the first season via Netfix  followed by  the current season 2 via my dd the geek pirate.   Season 3 starts in the fall.....  It is one of the best series I have ever seen on PBS.  

A current close second is "Justified"

I miss having a tank.  Up until 5yrs ago I have had one (in various forms)  going since I was in grade school.

Spaghetti, pasta salad, cheezecake. all home-made by my culinary neighbors. I never cook, my neighbors do and

every night I get something special. Aren't you jealous? I always prefer someone elses cooking to my own plus, there is no cleanup.

Bag Salad with Tangy Bacon Catalina and muiltigrain Tostitos. Now I'm getting ready to watch a chapter or two of "Justified" the Second Season.  

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service