TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11824

Replies to This Discussion

Geez, it seems I forgot to eat supper tonight.
lol
Quick and easy one tonight. Spinach and assagio cheese sausages, fried with red and green peppers and sweet onions on hoagy rolls.
mmm.... sounds delicious, T. My stir-fry w/kibble was only so-so.
KIDDING about the kibble. ;-p
That's where you went wrong. Your supposed to use the bits, not the kibble.
Well, darn. Why didn't ya tell me that earlier? ;-p
I picked up a rotisserie farmer chicken at the market today, such a deal they were having on them. I made a melange of sauteed veg and mushrooms, and a batch of brown/white/wild rice, to eat with the leg. (I do not share my rice.) I ate that about 3:00, so I'll just have a spinach omelet with comté cheese for supper, and an avocado salad. White nectarines are in season, so that will be my dessert.

You may be hearing the news of that chicken over the next few days.
Haven't figured out yet what's fer dinner. Went over to my mom's this morning and fixed her & my daughter an omelette stuffed with sauteed crab, celery, green onions and mozzarella cheese.
I am never going to eat again. We had breakfast in Chattanooga at Penera and I ate more than I should have. On the way home we stopped in Nashville and had lunch with Rachel at The Mellow Mushroom and I had a calzone the size of a basketball but I only ate half of it. Now I am home and about to fall asleep.
I had a spicy bratwurst with bun, and sauteed zucchini slices with some red and sweet peppers thrown in too, and a peach for dessert.

I'm starvin'!!! Eating all those veggies and fruit sucks!!! I need some french fries, and ice cream for dessert!

Sigh.........maybe I'll eat a banana.
And who cooked this wonderful meal, pray tell?

I'll fix some mystery fish...not fried *boo hoo* with some sort of steamed veggie.
I'm trying to appease the cholesterol god these days....Eggbeaters are okay....:-(

I really want some fries with that...!
LOL! I cooked it, of course! And I just got back from the greasy spoon, where I had the hugest serving of ice cream they offer....on a waffle cone.

Uh, I probably shouldn't mention this......but.....I use the guy definition of sauteing....some people would just call it good old frying.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service