TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11813

Replies to This Discussion

Yay, Caleb! What fun. I'll have to try dancing w/waiters/waitresses. Maybe the other tbd'ers & I that are meeting up Saturday can dance at dinner. '-)

I had waffles w/sliced bananas & maple syrup for dinner tonight.
Okay, kainsworth, you're just showing off. ;-p
Chili dogs since this is National Chili Dog Day.
well, darn! why didn't somebody tell me it was Nat'l Chili Dog Day?!
I had an early dinner & now I'm craving another meal.
Last time I talked popcorn with Wendy it got a little crazy.

I think there's one Klondike bar left in the freezer.
No Klondike bars in my freezer. No sherbet. No ice cream. I'm novelty bare.

However, I would like to hear more about Wendy & popcorn & craziness.
Chinese chop salad and pot stickers. Felt too lousy to make anything, and the fiancee was kind enough to go fetch it for me. She's great, I tells ya...
We are still in Chattanooga and tonight we ate at The Chop House. Caleb ate a prime rib sandwich and I ate a Cuban sandwich. we are going home tomorrow.
Stir fry veggies w/beef on brown rice. I make big batches of brown rice every few days, along w/sweet potatoes & green beans, to cut into my dog's food & I share it w/them. Just the brown rice, not their kibble.
Am I getting this straight? You mix the dog kibble in with the stir fry and you all share it together? How does it taste, d's?
I knew you'd misread that, no matter how I clarified it. I only shared their brown rice tonight. Sometimes I cook up a big enough batch of sweet potatoes & share it b/t me, the dogs & my mother. I never share their green beans, b/c they're canned. ;-p I don't share their kibble; it's too d@mned expensive. That's why I make batches of brown rice, sweet potatoes & green beans to cut it with. btw... something entertaining to watch is when I ask mr. hottie to mush it all together for me, with his hands, so my shepherd-grizzly bear can't spat out the sweet potatoes & beans. Mr. Hottie flat out refuses to do it b/c he thinks it's gross. sheesh. baby.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service