TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11813

Replies to This Discussion

I work for ♥ docs....make an appointment....STAT!
I should be OK, I took a pill....I think its to somehow counteract something or other.  It might have something to do with cholestral (sp).  I'll have to check on that at my next physical, if I can remember to, that is.

(Jaylee, close your eyes, this is to Stir, not to you '-) Stir, my guy & I met friends at my fave burger restaurant (okay, my only burger restaurant) last Saturday night. I had a double patty beef burger w/cheese + a side of pimiento cheese (just b/c it's so freaking good) and a large order of onion rings, just for me, no sharing!

I delighted in every single bite. mmm....!!!! '-)

hey! seriously - that pic is taken at my favorite table! didn't get to sit there Saturday night though. They must not have realized who I am. sheesh.

Good Lord!!!! that looks good!!!

oh, honey... y'all come on down to Atlanta.... we'll take you to YEAH! Burger & you'll never want to leave!

Plus, it's nice that one of the owners & one of the managers know me by name & hug me when I walk in. '-) 

Homemade....cholesterol free....*smirk*
deelish... for sure. Cholesterol free? Right. No, Jaylee, I am NOT buying the Mackinac Bridge from you, I don't care WHAT kind of deal you're offering me!

Jaylee........that was GOOD!!!!

Pete-zuh!  From the Roman Wheel, about twenty miles down the road.  I'll get about three more meals out of it, too.  Yum!
I gotta go see if the neighbors are going to bring in supper tonight......see ya'll later.
Same as last night...but not tomorrow night.
Me too Jaylee, Meatloaf again!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service