TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11823

Replies to This Discussion

Scotch and watermelon sound better than Scotch and water.
I KNOW. (said like kati_did '-)
I do put a little splash of water in my Scotch to "open up" the flavor, but I would never diLUTE it w/water.
So, I'm having my watermelon now. The last of the vacation watermelon. It went from here to the Great Smoky Mountains, & this end piece traveled back down again. The last hurrah of our vacation.
I've never had scotch....is it good?
Oh. Yes.

Of course, I'm not an extensive drinker at all. Basically I drink an occasional hard cider, a rare Bailey's Irish Cream, and Scotch. That's it. So, what do I know? But I do like Scotch. I'm not one of those single malt connoisseurs. In fact, single malts are totally lost on me. But I enjoy a nice blended Scotch, like Dewar's, on the rocks, w/a splash of water. Let me know how you like it if you try it. I'm gonna go get one now & take it to bed w/me for a nightcap. I'll bring you, too.
See ya back here in a minute.
Two BK double cheeseburgers.
No fries?
Nope. I did have some bing cherries to snack on for the drive home, too. A little nutritious snack.
Last night was Chinese noodle soup with the end of a pork roast, zucchini, onion, and red pepper, soy sauce and star anise for flavor.
I refuse to go to the market until I use what's in my pantry already. It's going to be an interesting few days ;-)
Let us know how creative you get.
Marinated chopped chicken thighs in Creamy Caesar dressing for several hours. Drained a cup of yogurt, shredded a cuke, added lemon juice, minced garlic, mint & some spices and made tzaziki, grilled the chicken, chopped tomatoes, spinach & olives, crumbled some Feta, crammed it all into steamed pita bread and shoved it in our faces. We wuz happy after that.
HmmmMMmmm. I'm licking my fingers after that.

Do you make your own pita bread?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service