TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11813

Replies to This Discussion

Supper tonight will be breaded Shrimp, slaw and French fries.....

I LOVE breaded shrimp!!!!! Too bad eating it puts me into anaphylactic shock. 

I hate when that happens...

...busted....:-)

Thats not good.My son can eat shellfish but not the othe.humm.
That sounds yummy Bob! Even if you did get busted. LoL

it was right tasty!!!

I was going to get one of them 5 dollar aniversity subs from Subway but guy fixen them that could not speak good english said it was only till 11 am but his sign which did not mention 11 pm and tv ad said all of the month of September. So I left went he could not give me the corporate number to complain about false. Then lookin through mail today I got a coupon for 6 dollar meal for Spaghetti Warehouse that is only good today but no address of location. Unless I find someone that know where it is tonight I guess I will be on liquid bread diet tonight.

Sorry for my rant. Someone from fb got me the Houston phone number. While calling the Houston location I noticed the coupon delivered today by the Post Office expired last week. I really feel like a fool now. I guess I will remain a 40 year Spaghetti Warehouse virgin.

So your a 40 year Spaghetti Warehouse virgin also.

I made stuffed red peppers. Burger, diced onion, taco seasoning, lots of salsa, and chunks of cheddar cheese. Quite tasty!

Angel hair pasta, boiled shirmp and spaghetti sauce out the can with the salad at apt. And I still have my expired spaghetti coupon.

Dinner was carrot cake and bacon.

No, I don't know why.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service