TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11822

Replies to This Discussion

Probably sandwiches tonight. We have already eaten out twice today. Our electricity was off for a pretty good while this morning.

Hi PA :-)

Weather related?

It was raining but not hard.  I think we just need some updating in our electrical system around here.

Possibly something to do with fish......not sure what yet though.

Quesadillas- leftover chicken, chopped & cooked w/mushrooms, onions, green chiles & goat cheese; topped w/cream cheese, monterrey jack & cheddar. mmm..... oh & spicy black beans on the side.

That sounds good.

...without the goat cheese

breakfast for dinner here:  Quesadillas, sausages, fried eggs and homefries. I got some carrot cake for dessert, yum yum!!

That sounded great, KareBear!

If I can get up & get motivated it's going to be poached swordfish, clam stuffed portabellos, green beans & maybe homemade mac & cheese. But I'm so tired I can hardly keep my eyes open! :-(

Meatloaf, mashed tators. green bean casserole and salad.  We love meatloaf. I have to say I make a kickass meatloaf.

(Where is Leo?).

I love meatloaf?
Can't make a decent one, though :(

I had chicken corn soup for dinner...my own recipe. Yum

I'm with you Quinn, love it but mine is just so so. Dee's is great!

Tonight we're having New York strip steaks on the grill and nuked taters w/ butter and sour cream.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service