TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11813

Replies to This Discussion

Happy dance for you, Robbie!
I can't eat lobster anymore due to an allergy to shellfish. But when I used to eat it, I found it was always overcooked in a restaurant. Best lobster I ever ate came out from underneath my broiler.

I've had some great lobster at restaurants. Just not this one :-D

It's a "Grille" at a relatively new golf course. It wasn't just the lobster, the steak was overdone, the shrimp was under-done [gasp], the bartender didn't know how to make a Manhattan...AND the service sucked!

Needless to say...not going back there. EVER!

Leftover chicken, mashed potatoes and corn
BBQ chicken on the grill. Not sure what else yet.

Boiled red taters and boiled hot dogs, and a homemade cookie that I bought at a roadside stand.

The cookie package, along with listing the ingredients, carries a statement that the cookie was prepared in a kitchen that has not been inspected by the State of Michigan.  No wonder those cookies taste great.... just like the ones mom makes.....sometimes less is more, I guess.

Pork chops and home fries
I was all set to have one of those Swanson Hungry Man dinners but I was only semi hungry so I passed and had leftovers.
Yeah, thats a nice prudent way to go, funes.
We went to Nashville to pick up the dog from my daughter. Stop at Jim and Nick's. I had Brunswick Stew and a Greek salad. Caleb ate chicken figures and mac & cheese.
A lettuce salad from a bag, augmented with diced roma tomatoes, popcorm shrimp, peppercorn ranch dressing with a dusting of parmesan cheese over the top.  A cookie for dessert.
Ribeye steak, baked potato and salad

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service