TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11827

Replies to This Discussion

yep. I can relate. '-)
Pre meal snacks, filet mignon grilled, sweet corn, Roosevelt Lodge baked beans, salad (nobody ate any, that I noticed), three berry pie for dessert (I didn't have any), and a few glasses of wine (for me).  It was nice, a family meal, no one with an agenda....very mellow time.
Sounds like the perfect meal Stir. (I think I woulda had a slice of the three berry pie)
I wanted to, but there just wasn't any room left for pie, Tee!
Shrimp with my city councilman son, who has his eyes on the Mayor's job.

A breaded, baked fish part with home made slaw. I do make good slaw BTW.

* at least it's good to me and I'm the only one I have to please.......for now*

Pasta.
Vanilla ice cream with fresh peaches.

Coconut shrimp...box for 2...I ate it all and it was wonderful....

..so   there.

Two steamed Stadium Brats, boiled red potatoes, two ears of very good sweet corn, a banana and a peach.

Now nothing for twelve hours.....blood draw first thing in the morning. 

We don't go out a lot, but a local Chilies had a $35 weekend special. 2 margaritas (I drank both) a shared appetizer (we had fried onion thins and jalapeno) 2 entrees, (I had a 1/2 rack baby back ribs, she had a southwest /chicken/penne pasta thing) and a shared dessert. (Dee went for Chocolate Paradise Pie) By the time I ate the appetizer, I was so full, I brought my ribs home.

Two Stadium Brats, steamed; one ear of sweet corn, and a whole mess of fried green 'maters garnished with chopped green and banana peppers.  Maybe a peach for dessert.

Oh yum, those 'maters are real good!

BTW, today's blood draw was a non-event....the blood drawing lady couldn't get a vein (or is it artery, I forget).  After two tries, a non-producing needle in my arm, and me sitting there with a burning sensation in the crook of my arm, I suggested we try again another day.  The blood drawer said, "yes, maybe we'd better....you're kinda tense now".  Hell yes I was tense!  Never did have that happen before.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service