TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11823

Replies to This Discussion

George and I had beef potpies for supper tonight.
Texas dashboard smores
Spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread, or a meatball splash. Not sure which one yet, but I'm leaning toward the splash.

A Red Baron French bread pizza.

McDonalds, in da U.P.  I got my meal to go, and received two plain cheeseburgers instead of the fish sammich I ordered.  I guess that was probably a wash.
it's the same down here. There is no guarantee you'll get what you ordered at the pick up window....or inside for that matter.I swear once they gave me something that came from another place.
My "team member" was a fresh faced young lad who looked like he had got a good 8 hours sleep the night before, and he didn't have tats on his neck or a nose ring, so I'm thinking it was an honest error.  ;-0
Roast beef and mashed potatoes
Chicken fried steak goes real well with mashed 'taters.
You're just mean!
*you just try to help......sigh.*

We went to High Point and I ate too much. Catfish, a chicken wing, green beans, white beans, tomatoes, water melon and coconut cake. Caleb had a hamburger steak, mashed potatoes, rolls and coconut cake.

I think I will skip breakfast tomorrow.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service