TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11826

Replies to This Discussion

Mock apple pie, had to ridicule some apples.
:-D
Fish and chips for me, a large hamburger and some melon slices for George.

I'm with Deez, what is a Yuppie cola?

I'm drinking Fat Tire Amber Ale. Guess that could be considered  yuppie ale. But, sure isn't cola.

I don't have to work tomorrow. Nah, Nah, Nah.

Tonight I stopped at BK and was delighted to see that they still were offering the AWFUL BURGER!  That thing is excellent........holla-peen-yos, piled up with onion rings, bacon, some weird sauce....the person who invented that one should get a raise...and a bonus!

Tomorrow morning, its off to the new yuppie joint, to have breakfast with the former school teachers....the guys who just beller because they can't hear very well.  There's a lot of talking going on, and no listening, when those boys convene!  I can't wait!  

Hi Stir!  Still not committed to the "health" diet I see!

LC and me tonight.  I had a pre-sleep and as usual had to decide on supper/dinner at the last moment. 

Stuffed cabbage w/mashed.  Darn good!

Just think, you coulda had Beanie Weenie!!!!
:-D
@ Jaylee!  HaHaHa!  Oh, I'm committed to the health diet.....I just don't follow it very often!
We ate at Red Robin. I had soup and salad and Caleb had a cheeseburger and fries.
George and I ate at Red Robin on Wednesday, P.A.!
Tonight I had Orange Chicken from a meal kit, George had a pork chop and succotash.  He doesn't like most Chinese food.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service