TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11826

Replies to This Discussion

George and I had chicken and mashed potatoes for supper tonight.
A delicious birthday meal of Salmon, Shrimp and a Sweet Potato...we even had the entire restaurant to ourselves. What a fabulous day.
Very good, Miss RRC.....isn't it great how a day like that can lift your spirits???
I'm glad your day was wonderful!

After work, I stopped for a groper, I mean grouper, sandwich at the joint that was the rib joint last year, and is now a bar/restaurant.

As soon as this new place develops its own personality, I'll assign it a more descriptive nickname.

R.I.P.  rib joint, my old workplace.  The concept never caught on here in my little town, but the food was pretty good, and most of my co-workers there were fun to be around.  Regretably, I never could get very many hours in each week.

As I now have my better paying part time job in the city, I elected not to join the old gang working at this new place.

Sometimes I wonder if that was the right decision.

Frozen pizza.

Yes I defrosted it.

Yes, I cooked in the oven.

Catfish, white beans, salad and banana pudding
George and I had pork chops and fried potatoes.
I went the healthy salad route tonight.

Well, Hell.....you went and made me look bad.

Never mind.....I do a pretty good job of that all by myself.

.36 pounds of assorted chocolate candies consumed at the movie Midnight in Paris. Highly recommended movie unless your brains have been turned into bat guano from watching Transformers or anything with Adam Sandler.

currently eating a ChickFila Chicken Strip Salad and Strawberry milkshake. Best fast food in the world.

Always knew that the Christians could contribute something good to the world.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service