TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11813

Replies to This Discussion

WHAT?

You didn't go out?

That has to be a first :-)

Are you guys okay?

I mean the storms...

Two stadium Brats on 100% Whole Wheat Bread with Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard and Velasic sweet pickle relish and Pico De Gallo, Washed down with a bloody Mary. Now I'll take a nexium.

and what about poor Caleb? Is he starving to death?

...a banana & some peanuts for dinner. I KNOW you can cook. ;-)

Wasn't hungry until now, but it's kinda late to be eating...

Oh, go for it, Quinn. I just did. I had a hamburger patty w/cheese, mac & cheese & some steamed "stir fry" veggies, just so I wouldn't feel guilty about not eating anything healthy.

...now I'm thinking about a Klondike bar.

I'm actually using the time as an excuse...I'm too lazy to cook anything.

I have no milk for cereal.

I have no frozen meals for the microwave.

I have peanut butter but no bread.

My options are severely limited...

hmmm..... got any lettuce or spinach or veggies in the fridge? A can of tuna? Some mayo &/or salad dressing?...

PB & crackers?

...that's all I got. 

I'm tired.

Sorry.

I forgot that my friend Gene dropped by yesterday and left me some pasta salad.

I just ate that.

Me too.  Sometimes I forget to eat supper until it's late then I eat because I have to ...not want to.  Saga of 'single'.

I don't share that part of the saga. I've been single, and on my own even when not single, for a long time. 

I know a lot of people either don't like to cook for just themselves, &/or don't care to eat alone, but those things have never bothered me. I usually cook enough to have 1 or 2 meals of leftovers, so I cook one night & *voila!* dinner's already done for the next night or 2. '-)

Reply by Jaylee53 18 minutes ago
Me too. Sometimes I forget to eat supper until it's late then I eat because I have to ...not want to. Saga of 'single'.

Me too.....for now.
Dinner tonight was a disaster. We went to a place call Buddy's which makes giant hambergers and other food in huge amounts. I got a hamburger steak and baked potato. The first bite got stuck on the way down and I could not get it to go on down. we had to leave. I have my dinner in the kitchen for when I feel like I can eat it. I am feeling okay now but think I still need to wait a while.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service