TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11829

Replies to This Discussion

Iceberg lettuce salad with tomato chunks, cubed chicken, mozzerella cheese and light Italian dressing, along with a few saltines with a butterlike substance.
Damn....that sounds like a trailer from the Food Network.

~sigh~     I love to watch Giada chop veggies.

Heh, heh, heh......

Uh huh...

Anything except brine-cured herring with raw onions.
Yeah, that'll knock the Swede right outta ya!
EEEEW,,,Herring..I'll take sardines anyday........I'm having tacos...Tacos & Sardines...:)
I love pickled herring....so there.
Pot roast & gravy over brown rice. Maybe some veggies, if I can muster up the motivation to make them.
Nachos.....glorious nachos!
Ice Cream

Not that I'm tryin' to hijack this thread, or anything, but I feel compelled to report on my trip to the new yuppie place for breakfast today. 

The omelet wasn't too bad, Italian by name......I guess, because it contained spicy sausage.  It also had some green stuff in it...maybe that was spinach.  There were shredded hash browns, out of the bag, but tasty enough, and one piece of white toast that must have weighed about a pound. 

I dunno why, but I'm thinking the yuppies like their food dry, because, just like the lunch I had at this joint a couple of days ago, the breakfast was kinda dry.  Maybe I should have got a latte to wash it all down with, instead of the regular coffee I had.

Tomorrow, it'll probably be oatmeal here at the house.....to balance things out.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service