TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11813

Replies to This Discussion

MENU AMENDMENT!!!  No canned veggies were hurt in the preparation of my evening meal.....I finished off a couple of store bought deli items I had instead.....baked beans and pasta salad.  The store bought beans couldn't hold a candle to that four bean variety I've been crowing about, I'll tell ya.

I'm taking the easy, though not healthy, but not too bad, very tasty way out tonight......Tombstone personel pan pizza.
Now I'm jonesin' for a bag of those hot spicy pork rinds.  Yee-UM!

I love those. If you go get some, drop a bag off here.

Had family over today and had Smokey Bones pulled pork, smoked turkey, beef briskit, cole slaw, and mashed taters and gravy. Guess what's for dinner.

I had cheesy bread, a delicious pepperoni, sausage & mushroom pizza & a pint of Green's Amber Ale.

Then I had to go home to Ducatiman's & nap for an hour while he watched the News Hour before I felt I could drive home safely. ;-p

"nap"......I'm so sure....;->
it's a rare thing, Jaylee, but that's really all I did this time. '-)
We thought we’d do something American on this holiday and have dinner at a Mexican restaurant…

I had a burrito stuffed with grilled chicken, Mexican sausage, rice, beans, and topped with cheese sauce and pico de gallo.

And, margaritas. Even though it didn’t rain.
That seems to be getting to be the very American thing to do. In my relatively small town we have 5 Mexican restaurants, 4 chinese and only two real American greasy spoons left.

We have two in my town. One is good, the other...not so much.

The place we went to today is about 30 minutes west of me, but, by far, the best of the three. The food was outstanding!

I'm embarrassed to share the hodge podge I had for dinner, but what the heck, we're all friends here, right?

I had a small pan-fried steak w/leftover pasta & sauce & even more leftover collard greens. weird, I know, but I hate to waste food.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service