TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11824

Replies to This Discussion

Egg noodles with a mushroom and artichoke cream sauce, and steamed asparagus drizzled with dijon cream. And a friend. :)

Oh yeah, I forgot to report here.  Well, I had chicken wings marinated for several hours in some chipotle and some buffalo wing sauces.  They were complimented nicely by some refried beans and a Coke!
OK, I'm pretty sure it will be some kind of quick steamed tender-crisp veggies - maybe green beans - with a vinaigrette and some shaved aged cheddar as a salad and then something to do with chicken and pasta and some tomatoes and basil or something. Yeah, I guess it's starting to come together. Hmm. I wonder if I can find some mushrooms too. Grocery store it is then...

It's chilly...had some chili...last night.

It's still chilly...will 'prolly have some more chili...tonight.

For Pete's sake.......have some chili!!!

...nobody posted What's for Dinner? in 8 days? Wow.

Italian sausage, sauteed w/mushrooms & onions, mac & cheese & leftover collard greens.

Yeah, I reported about my meal on another thread tonight, for reasons that may become more evident as the evening goes on.
Okay, I get the connection.

Grilled Chicken

Potato Salad

Pasta Salad

Pork Tacos

Guacamole

Peanut Butter Pie

*burp*

A-h-h-h-h......pork tacos....

~sigh~

My BIL is a great cook!

Whenever he and my sister have a party you know you'll be eating really well!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service