TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11830

Replies to This Discussion

My kind a meal...Yuuummmmy

Pierogi at the Polish Festival in Houston.  They had lots of kolaches last year but none this year.

Heading to the fairgrounds to night to make a couple hundred gallons of BBQ sauce and start BBQing about 3 tons of brisket for a little 4-H Club fundraiser on Sunday.

Homemade pizza....with spicy sausage, tomato, tomato sauce, onion, 'shrooms, mozzarella and a bit of parmesan.  So-so, at best.
No Jetts nearby eh?
HaHaHa....ah....no...no Jets.  its about twenty miles to the nearest acceptable pizza joint.
Fresh tomato? All these years & I'm just finding out how delicious fresh tomatoes are on Pizza.....
Yep, fresh tomato....I think I saw it on the Food channel a few years ago, tried it, liked it.

I can't wait for fresh home grown tomatoes.

I try to do my part in getting the economy rolling again, so I go ahead and just buy 'em.  ;]
I'm growing romas, cherries, & beefstake .......I have lots of buds & a few tiny tomatoes just popping out in the last 2 days....Yahoo......What kind are you growing Quinn?
Leftover pork chops, baked beans, & homemade coleslaw.
Cup of yogart and a peanut butter sandwitch.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service