TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11824

Replies to This Discussion

We had a lovely dinner at Jersey Mike's. I had a #5 and Caleb had a #6.

Stuffed Pork Chop

Peas

Sounds better than a #5 unless the peas were green. I don't do green peas. I love blackeyed, crowder, field and chick but just can't eat green ones. I had a very bad experience with green peas in elementary school.
I don't think I want to hear the "very bad experience with green peas in elementary school," P.A., but I'm not a fan of green peas, either. I like most veggies, but peas are not on that list. Butterpeas are okay. I'm sure, bein' from Tennessee 'n all, that you know Butterpeas, yes? My grandparents in Alabama used to grow them in their garden.
We had butter beans and I have seen butter peas once or twice. they are actually pretty good.
I like butter beans alot - way more than butterpeas.

Green Peas are my favorite veggie so be careful about disin' on the peas...

You obviously did not attend Charlotte Elementary School.

P.A., it is a well - very well - established fact that Quinn does not know what's good when it comes to food, so pay her no attention in this pea conversation. 

She doesn't like grits!!

I don't like grits either. Things I don't eat grit, green peas, organ meat, and things that crawl on the bottom of the ocean. Do shrimp crawl on the bottom? if so they don't count.
excuse me d's?

I think ALL of us had a bad experience with green peas, P.A.  LOL! 

When we were kids at home, one of my younger brothers so hated green peas that he often had to sit at the table for a long, long time after the rest of us had finished.  All he had to do was finish his peas and he would be excused.  One night, after the rest of had been excused, he quickly announced that he had finished his peas, and asked my mother if he could be excused too.  His plate was clean...and he announced "I finished my peas, but how come Gary got to leave, he didn't eat his peas?"  Yep, the little sh*t had transfered his peas onto my plate, and mother wasn't buying his story at all!

Oh, the criminal mind of an eight year old!

I don't recall, but I probably wailed on him good after that little stunt, mostly just because I could.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service