TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11824

Replies to This Discussion

omg, I'm too full. We went to YEAH!Burger, my fave place. I had a grilled chicken sandwich w/mayo, lettuce, tomato, cheddar cheese, pickles, grilled onions & mushrooms; a side of pimiento cheese, and a BIG order of onion rings w/YEAH! Sauce, a chipotle mayo.

*burp*

I think we've got a "NNNAAAWWW Burger around here somewhere.

Salmon

Chinese Cucumber Salad

[I bought it at the grocery store this morning]

Beer battered catfish and sweet potato fries.
Salmon patties, steamed snap peas and the usual slice of Yuppie bread with butter-like topping. 

Stir, tell me what Yuppie bread w/butter-like topping is.

I'm having leftover meatballs & sauce. They're really good this go-round. Better than the first time around.

Why, its Sunflower Rye with Smart Balance applied to the top, Deez.  My doctor advised me not to eat anything that I liked, so out went the white bread.  ;) 
Here's a ((((hug))))).   Change is a bitch....

OK, thanks....uh, I gotta admit though, that Yuppie bread is quite tasty.  Curiously, I saw that my mother had a loaf of it in her cart when I saw her at the grocery store earlier today.

Its all about being told that I can't do something that bugs me...I've always had problems with that.  I always made a better boss than employee, I might add.  LOL!

I CANNOT give up 'taters.....

The bread thing has me flummoxed...I like that whole grain stuff for some things...white bread for other....Love rye bread....

You will have to pry real butter from my cold, albeit young, hand...er butter knife.

Oh, if it weren't for "rib eye", I'd be a vegetarian.

You and I should work at the same place, Stir. We could take turns being boss.

Welll, on second thought that might not work out.....we would probably fire each other.

Is it good? I just started using Smart Balance by the way... it's fine w/me, except for the price.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service