TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11813

Replies to This Discussion

Some leftover baked chicken and potatoes.

In fact, I'd better get that to warming in the oven right now.

Live on the edge....fix some grits and toast.
Bob, I think you & I are the only 2 in tbdland that like grits. These Yankees, they've just never had good grits.
In reply to Kooner who eats a lot of Popcorn.....One of my Moms favorite snacks...Popcorn, a glass of beer & a can of sardines....Does anyone even eat sardines anymore?..I see they still sell it in the mkt...

Roasted sausage, potatoes, onions, red and yellow peppers.

Yes, it's a cold weather meal because IT IS 32 DEGREES HERE AT THE END OF MARCH!!!!

Sounds yummy Q!

Tonight I had.....BACON!!!! With a side of toaster waffles!  

Which reminds me..today I saw the names of a  Mrs. Waffle...Ms Wheat ..and Mr Pancake....I'm not kidding.

Chili and crackers.

From Quinn: Roasted sausage, potatoes, onions, red and yellow peppers.

Yes, it's a cold weather meal because IT IS 32 DEGREES HERE AT THE END OF MARCH!!!!

I'm so sorry, Q. I guess telling you that I rode in Little White topless today AND tonight & it was beautiful out would not make you feel any better? probably not. so I won't go on about it.

Who let her in?
hehehe. Bob gave me a key. ;-p
*I like sardines on a saltine w/mustard.   :-)*
Seems  many people eat them w/ mustard.....I see your little man has mustard on his chin...:}

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service