TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11826

Replies to This Discussion

I've got a good teacher....
New York strip on the grill (black on the outside, bleeding in the middle) with sauteed mushrooms, and probably some kind of veggie.
Ham and Bean soup
All my help did not show up to roof the house so I will be eating fish for a good while.  My laptop is now being held hostage by Asian Laptop company authorized repair company.

Well, you're not gonna believe this, but there's an area in our local grocery store called...."The Produce Department"!  I kid you not!!  Its true!!  Who would have thunk it??  Anyway, they had this stuff, already bagged up. called mixed lettuce.  Well, I bought some, along with this thing called a tomato, and I took these items home, and diced up this tomato thing, and put it on top of a bunch of the "mixed lettuce", and added a few diced onions too, and some Peppercorn Ranch Dressing, and that's what I ate for supper!

Who knew?  Really?  There's this kind of stuff to eat?

I'm getting kind of hungry now, I wonder if I have any of those chicken nuggets left in the freezer.

I got plenty of chicken tenders in freezer at farm since all my help did not show up last weekend.

You pay them AND feed them?   You're way too nice Aggie.  :-)   Sorry you were disappointed...no shows..what nerve.

$10 an hour, kolaches, meals, and all the beer they can drink after dark.
It's called a balanced diet...food groups of various colors.  I suppose fried foods are a group too.   Nuggets go good on salad!
Oh darn!  I didn't think about that!
I heard if you fry in vegetable oil it counts as a vegetable, right?
:-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service