TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11827

Replies to This Discussion

Not sure about the fish pizza, but grits would have good.

Last weekend I made the baked chicken with a few chopped onions and cream of mushroom soup, and it was so good that I'm making it again as we cyberspeak.  this time I added a little oregano. 

That was OK, wasn't it?  I mean, I hope I didn't screw it up by changing it up!

There'll be some nice boxed mashed potatoes (reconstituted, of course) to go with it.  Oh yes!  YUM!

I make that sometimes....It always taste good...add a potato & you already have a good chicken gravy...Ha ha...Just noticed..you are having potato.....
Didn't feel like cooking, so I had a Kashi Mayan Harvest Bake TV dinner & will have a small salad in a little while.....

Bacon Gruyère Meatloaf

Mashed Potatoes

Brussell Sprouts

Should be ready in about 10 minutes

A side of grits would be nice with that.

Recipe for the meatloaf?  

Was looking @ fresh brussell sprouts @ the Costco ...love 'em.

D-man's on his way over for dinner unexpectedly. 

I was having a beef frank, cut up & microwaved w/some stir fry veggies, but there's not enough of that for 2.

I hope the chicken I've laid face down on granite will thaw FAST. If it does, I'll cook up a Thai Peanut Sauce w/Chicken & veggies on rice noodles.

If it doesn't... hmmm... I dunno, I'll have to wing it. ;-p

...fingers crossed, he's able to change that pesky tire on my old Rover. It's been sitting there for 3 weeks now. It has these confounded lug nut caps that need a special tool to remove that's NOT in the Rover's tool pouch. REALLY?? (that fuels my prejudice against the English)

...sorry... pretend you walked down the hall to the Rant thread.

's Ok to rant here.....we won't throw you out or ban you from the site

whew! Thank goodness! I was sweating. :-{

Take a shower before D gets there. NO.....wait for him to take a shower with you. ;-)

you're slow sometimes, but you catch up. '-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service