TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11826

Replies to This Discussion

Pork chops, potatoes w/green onions & creamed corn....I rarely do the creamed corn thing..Maybe twice a year from the can.
are you satisfied? Sometimes when I eat a mish mosh like that & not a 'real' meal, I just don't feel satisfied, even if I'm no longer hungry.
Some of those baby back ribs that come in the shrink wrap with the sauce, and are already cooked.  We'll see what those are all about.  I think some potatoes from a box will compliment the meat course very well. 

No veggies? Is that asking too much?

In unsupervised Guy World, potatoes count as vegetables.  In the early courting stages, a guy might ooh and ah over veggies, hopefully to gain some extra points with the lady.
I'm with you on that one, Stir.
Tonight is experiment night... chicken and mushrooms over pasta. The sauce is something brand new...chive and onion cream cheese, chicken stock, canned golden mushroom soup, and dry italian salad dressing. Wish me luck.

Do not attempt this at home.

Thank goodness I have cereal to eat.

:0D----

I once took a plate away from Cowboy....he was being polite...I was being honest.  It sucked....!

The vegetables???
Nope..Carbonara....supposed to be the easiest of pasta dishes.   Let's just say one should wash out the pan from the previous recipe of homemade applesauce.....*blech*..
Fish

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service