TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11813

Replies to This Discussion

Hamburger and fries from High Point. All fresh stuff.
Not so fresh....LC...stuffed cabbage but very tasty..
LC French bread pizza....
Mine was really good, & since they were leftovers it was just a quick easy zap in the microwave.
Well, I ain't impressed.

Came home from work exhausted. Took a nap, then took the fiance out to her favorite sushi joint, where the head chef knows us and is constantly trying out new ideas on us. (Maybe some day, if you're lucky, you'll discover the joys of sweet potato, mango & roast shrimp sushi)

Then, we did a little errand running, came home and hit the sack.

I am now preparing some snacks for a fund-raising event we're attending tonight. Trying out some new recipes myself, to see how they turn out and if I'll have to whip up the regular (sic) munchies that' I'm usually called on to provide.

We have an anniversary dinner date tonight. Our 2nd 2 year anniversary. '-)

We met here (on the original tbd), playing the word games, 2 years ago, 08Feb.

Then we met in person on 26Feb. We met for lunch at a cool pizza place, that sadly has closed, then were supposed to go to the High Museum for the 1st Emperor of China's Terra Cotta army exhibit. We hung out at a Starbucks the rest of the afternoon, instead. Then, instead of parting for good we spontaneously decided to meet back up for dinner @ Carrabba's.

So today we're going to make the rounds... we'll swing by the closed pizza place on our way to Starbucks, then we're actually going to the High Museum to see the Henri Cartier Bresson exhibit of b&w photography, then on to Carrabba's for a dinner date.

*beaming*

...oh, & I already know what I'll have, b/c I always get one of 2 entrees, & the same salad & side...

House Salad w/creamy Parmesan dressing

Pollo Rosa Maria, a grilled chicken dish "stuffed with fontina and prosciutto, topped with mushrooms

and a basil lemon butter sauce"

& their sauteed zuchini w/tomatoes & garlic

mmmmmmm.............

I had a serving of the tuscan soup I put up a couple of weeks ago....it still tasted like paste, but with enough hot sauce it came to life a bit.
hot sauce will fix anything.
Yup, its the single most important thing in a single guy's kitchen....well maybe second, to a can opener.
I prefer Texas Pete or Louisana Red Hot. What brand do you use?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service