TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11822

Replies to This Discussion

STIR!!!  You're alive!!!  Things must be looking up up there..:-)
Slowly getting better...Today I got busted....my mother called and asked me over for dinner.  I had to tell her no, and why.  Then came the lecture about not getting the flu shot!  LOL!  83 years old...never stops mothering.  She signed on for the full tour of duty.  Gotta love her!
Even misery can be loved.   Get better soon...Spring is coming!
fish, corn on the cob and salad
pork and rice noodles over real mashed potatoes.
Bar-b-q chicken breast, peas, Red potatoes & fruit salad.
Vodka and Kahlua over ice.  See, I'm a great chief.

Well, its that time again.....tonight's a visit from those lovable downstate characters,  the "Polyester Boys".  We'll be meeting up down in the big city for dinner at Sleders, then heading to my place for sports watching and the retelling of the old tales.

Oh, I think I'll get the smelt and fries basket.  I've noticed that my grease level is a bit low, what with dealing with this flu bug and all.

They have a really nice community smelt fry here in my little town, every April.  Its almost like a town hall meeting, but with smelt on the agenda.  Good stuff, that smelt....good stuff.
Oh my.....love smelt...:-)
Fish sticks and succotash (corn & baby lima beans)

Leftovers from last night... Italian sausage in a vodka sauce w/sauteed onions ;-) & sundried tomatoes on fussilli (sp?)

(pasta! '-)

yumm...

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service