TBD

TBD on Ning

Suggestions anyone?

Right now take-out Chinese sounds good. Except my favorite place doesn't deliver and I don't want to go out. In the heat. And the rain. And the Tornado warning.

Do you like Chinese food?

Views: 11826

Replies to This Discussion

I really miss Mexican restaurants.

*sigh*
So sorry to hear that...
I won't tell you then about the new restaurant that opened recently in my area...
You can tell me, Quinn. I'm strong. ,-D

And I can make my own tortillas. In fact I can buy Old El Paso ready mades. But it's not the same as sitting down to the whole thing, from margarita and nachos to the whole choice of dishes without having to make it - and wash up afterwards.

To tell the truth, living out here in the country, I miss restaurants, period. I only go out, usually with friends, once a month max, if that. It might be different if I lived in town.
Chez, it's a "Spanish" restaurant. A little Mexican, a little Cuban, a little South American. Reallyreallyreallyreallyreally good ;-)
And, their Margarita's? Heaven in a glass. And, the Flan? Better than the Margarita's.

I think I just figured out what I'm doing for dinner tonight...
High Point for dinner tonight. That means catfish, white beans and salad. Maybe banana pudding for desert.
Yum!
PA--I'm seeing a pattern here...
I would refer to it more as a rut.
Catfish in Cat Spring!
I was at would the locals call "The Cat Spring Country Club". Beer Joint normally but all you can eat fried catfish on Friday nights.
Some people around here call lunch "dinner" and the evening meal is supper.

My dinner: Peanut butter, banana and miracle whip sandwich. Pringle's salt and vinegar chips.
It is cool and rainy today so I am making chicken and noodles for our Boy and his auntie for when they come home from whatever they have been doing this afternoon. With zucchini and cucumbers and blueberries with Greek yogurt for dessert.

Then we will watch Men in Black, part 2.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service