TBD

TBD on Ning

What's for dinner tonight??

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm thinking Lean Quisine. I wish my neighbor would come over and chop up some fresh tomotoes and cucumber for me. I would have a salad. I would make him/her do the dishes.

Then I would call him/her back and ask them to surprise me with a small piece of key lime pie? "Could you come back over and surprise me with some fresh key-lime pie, Sweety?"

Wouldn't that be the life...!
Broccoli and garlic buttered shrimp.
I had stuffed tomatoes. I picked them this morning and stuffed them with crab salad I made.
Whatever hasn't gone over in the fridge. I think there's a BBQ'ed chicken breast that is fairly recent. Add a baked potato and I'm done.
That sounds really GOOD, BethD
grilled chicken, biscuits, and green beans
My cuisine provider was sick today, so I cooked: Nestle semi-sweet chocolate chips poorly hidden in the freezer, left over tacos, and warm Diet Pepsi. Sure hope she feels better tomorrow.
I don't cook either Dottie. The two of us can eat out as cheap as I can could and we can use the socialization
It's hard to cook for one. Sometimes I make a pot of something then freeze most of it in one or two portion sized containers. Don't have a clue what I'm having tonight. Maybe fish sticks. lol
got to go shopping but I'll make something good tonight.
Chilli
hopefully something light, like tuna salad, iced tea

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service