TBD

TBD on Ning

Merlot or hard cider.... Merlot or hard cider....?

Could be book or TV... book or TV....?

Shower or not... Shower or not....?

TBD or fb... TBD or fb...?

Chores or read a magazine...

Laundry or clean the kitchen...

Crossword or Sudoku...

What's for After Dinner?

Tags: Beer, Chores, Clean the Kitchen, Homework, Laundry, Scotch, TBD, TV, What's for After Dinner, Wine

Views: 219

Replies to This Discussion

American Pickers are in my area again except they really are not. They are just north of Nashville and I am just west of Nashville. I would love to have that mini pool table.

Okay, I ALWAYS get spa pedicures. I never get a mani, for the same reason that you passed; I have short nails, no polish, and the time or 2 I had them done, I didn't like them any better than my own regular care.

I don't have my eyebrows done, b/c it only takes a couple minutes every few (or several) weeks to do them myself. I don't know if it's the Norwegian heritage, or what, but I do not have much body hair, and it's quite fine, so it's very manageable. 

I know... WAY TMI. ;-p

Yup....
too bad. it's out there. Y'all are befuddling me w/stuff I don't even know what you're talking about, so I thought I'd reciprocate in kind. '-)
There can be TMI between friends......now between two lovers, that's entirely different. 

I'm a pedi virgin...and a mani too.

The only one to touch my toes is Dr Jim...I pay him $$ to hurt me.

I have long nails...'prolly should have them done at least once just to see.   Then again, I can have a private hand rub on occasion and it's free...ummmmm.

a pedi virgin?? Oh, Jaylee, I strongly suggest a SPA pedicure. They're only $17 down here.

In Michigan, where I lived, at least, they STARTED at $45. I never had one in Michigan.

You'll have to come down here for one. Me & MellyMel & Katidid all got them together when they were here last spring. It was so much fun! I was never a girly girl until recently, so it was such a novelty to me to go together like that.

I don't think they'd mind if I shared pics we took from that...

Sweet...but a bit gauche on the color....No bunions I see....lucky girls!

That would be fun.....can we have drinks too?   Some sweet southern thing?

Gauche?!

Gauche?!?!

Well....!!

....you know you just blew your chance at some sweet southern thing w/that pedicure.

Pedi virgin??  Well I'm a born again virgin.

Not by choice.....

After....a while  we all can be....!
whew! Soooooo glad that's over for me!! '-)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service