TBD

TBD on Ning

Merlot or hard cider.... Merlot or hard cider....?

Could be book or TV... book or TV....?

Shower or not... Shower or not....?

TBD or fb... TBD or fb...?

Chores or read a magazine...

Laundry or clean the kitchen...

Crossword or Sudoku...

What's for After Dinner?

Tags: Beer, Chores, Clean the Kitchen, Homework, Laundry, Scotch, TBD, TV, What's for After Dinner, Wine

Views: 219

Replies to This Discussion

:-)))
Woot!Woot! '-)

I am handy after dinner/supper....:-)

I'm quite sure you are, Bob. ...to one person, in particular. '-)

I'm having another serving of Pineapple Sherbet for After-Dinner.

Where did this super hearty appetite come from?!

Just let the dogs out. Ready for bed, but trying to stay up 'til 10 or so.

I was awake a lot during the night last night, so I'm trying to stay up late enough

to be tired enough to sleep through the night. Capiche? (If you're over 40-something, you probably do :-P)

What're YOU doin' after dinner?

She's sittin' over there cheerin' for the Tigers and of course I'm cheerin' for the Rangers....but we're havin' fun!!!!!
and THAT's all that matters! Good for you two. "-)
I'm kinda multi-tasking.....computin' and watchin' Ancient Aliens!  I love those kind of shows!  I can't get enough of 'em!  LOL!
I think some wine, a dish of Blue Bunny All Natural Frozen Yogurt topped with some dark chocolate sounds good about now.
Playing with the dog...she's been really needy today, not sure what's up with that???

You're such a good mom....:-)  She may not speak in words but you knew something was up.   She's a very lucky puppy.

My little bird died last month and he visited me in a dream last night.   He was on the kitchen floor and let me pick him up and give him some lovin'.   It was good.

Oh...Hersheys miniatures...only 2.    But what 2?

((((((Jaylee))))))

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service