TBD

TBD on Ning

Well NFL followers--first off Happy Thanksgivings to all of you, (and you folks in Canada...Happy 26th of November--I guess?). I will be traveling tomorrow--and I didn't know if I would have time to start week 12's thread in the morning. Then the thought hit me that others might be traveling in the morning--and they wouldn't have time to see this thread 2morrow--so I figured now is as good as any time to get it going for everybody around--right?? Right!! (Of course I am right!!!) So without any further ado--let's get this gizmo going--shall we?

Here is week 12's schedule:

Thursday November 26
Time (ET) Visiting Team Home Team TV
12:30 pm Green Bay Packers (6/4) Detroit Lions (2/8) FOX
4:15 pm Oakland Raiders (3/7) Dallas Cowboys (7/3) CBS
8:20 pm New York Giants (6/4) Denver Broncos (6/4) NFLN

Sunday November 29
Time (ET) Visiting Team Home Team TV Tickets Weather
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1/9) Atlanta Falcons (5/5) FOX
1:00 pm Miami Dolphins (5/5) Buffalo Bills (3/7) CBS Tickets
1:00 pm Cleveland Browns (1/9) Cincinnati Bengals (7/3) CBS
1:00 pm Indianapolis Colts (10/0) Houston Texans (5/5) CBS
1:00 pm Carolina Panthers (4/6) New York Jets (4/6) FOX
1:00 pm Washington Redskins (3/7) Philadelphia Eagles (6/4) FOX
1:00 pm Seattle Seahawks (3/7) St. Louis Rams (1/9) FOX
4:05 pm Kansas City Chiefs (3/7) San Diego Chargers (7/3) CBS
4:05 pm Jacksonville Jaguars (6/4) San Francisco 49ers (4/6) CBS
4:15 pm Chicago Bears (4/6) Minnesota Vikings (9/1) FOX
4:15 pm Arizona Cardinals (7/3) Tennessee Titans (4/6) FOX
8:20 pm Pittsburgh Steelers (6/4) Baltimore Ravens (5/5) NBC

Monday November 30
Time (ET) Visiting Team Home Team TV Tickets
8:30 pm New England Patriots (7/3) New Orleans Saints (10/0) ESPN

So what are the games of interest this week? Well it-s kind of hard telling. However I will give it my best try here. Perhaps the most influential game belongs to The Monday Night game between New England and New Orleans. You might remember how close New England came to giving Indianapolis their first lost. Now they will try to make New Orleans a losing team. Finally--New Orlean has a team that can challenge their undefeated stance! (C'mon Patriots!! Lose another game!!)

The game with the most 'can we keep the momentum going?' influences will go to the Arizona/Tennessee game. Arizona have won 3 consecutive games, and they currently hold the 1st place slot in the NFC west Division. Tennessee started off with losing their first 6 games, but they won their last 4 games!! Those 4 wins put them only 2 games behind 1st place Jaguars, Broncos, and Steelers in the Wildcard race. Arizona of course want to hold onto their position--but 5 games in a row would not be too shabby for a team everyone was giving up on after their 1st 6 games.

The game that have 2 even record teams can also be considered as the most "We still got Spirit!" influences game--and it will go to the NY Giants/Denver Broncos. Both of these teams have a 6/4 record--and it is PAINFULLY obvious that neither one of these teams are anywhere near how good they were expected to be--especially when u consider that Denver lost their last 4 after winning their first 6--and The Giants were named the team to beat this year by most sports journalist. Time for these two team to show what type of character they really have!

The Team that really got put into the most misfortune position this week have to be The Cleavland Browns, who been given the predictament of playing The Bengals. Cincinatti was embarrassed last week by losing to Oakland--and surely they will want to lick their wounds this week--meaning they will probably turn the Browns all black and Blue during the game. Pittsburgh Steelers of course got beaten by The Cheifs, and will want to lick their wounds too--however--the difference will be The Steelers are playing (5/5) Ravens--and at least The Ravens can fight back.

Well that is the best that I have so far--If u can think of anything I miss--or if u want to give a 'Go___________' shout for your team(s), please don't be shy--Let it rip! One last thing, I more then likely will be watching the Lions/Packers game--however I won't be able to report on it or make comments during it. If any of you watch the game--do me a favor--and come here to keep tabs on it for us all. Also--The Giants/Broncos game is going to be on NFL Network tomorrow night--and I don't get that station--so again--if u get the game--I hope u will come in here and keep us updated--(Although--I might 'watch' it from my computer if I am home early enough to do so!)

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The top game, of course, is the Monday night game. I'm pulling for the Giants to snap out of it tomorrow night. I may get to catch that one.
Here are my picks--

Thursday November 26
Time (ET) Visiting Team Home Team TV
12:30 pm Green Bay Packers (6/4) Detroit Lions (2/8) FOX (I know Detroit won their last game--but who are we kidding here?)
4:15 pm Oakland Raiders (3/7) Dallas Cowboys (7/3) CBS (Same story as Detroit--surely The Raiders don't think they can do 2 games in a row?)
8:20 pm New York Giants (6/4) Denver Broncos (6/4) NFLN (You know I am always going to pick The Giants--no matter who they are playing!

Sunday November 29
Time (ET) Visiting Team Home Team TV Tickets Weather
1:00 pm Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1/9) Atlanta Falcons (5/5) FOX (U have to ask?)
1:00 pm Miami Dolphins (5/5) Buffalo Bills (3/7) CBS Tickets (I don't think The Bills have any changes they can count on!)
1:00 pm Cleveland Browns (1/9) Cincinnati Bengals (7/3) CBS (This is going to be one of those 'I can't look' games!)
1:00 pm Indianapolis Colts (10/0) Houston Texans (5/5) CBS (hahahahahahaha!!!)
1:00 pm Carolina Panthers (4/6) New York Jets (4/6) FOX (A "U gotta have heart" game!)
1:00 pm Washington Redskins (3/7) Philadelphia Eagles (6/4) FOX (Mike Vicks is still employed by The Birds)
1:00 pm Seattle Seahawks (3/7) St. Louis Rams (1/9) FOX (This was a difficult decision to make--but u gotta go with the team with the most wins!)
4:05 pm Kansas City Chiefs (3/7) San Diego Chargers (7/3) CBS (My heart would not be able to take it if The Chiefs pulled off another upset!)
4:05 pm Jacksonville Jaguars (6/4) San Francisco 49ers (4/6) CBS (Whatever happen to the 49ers of old?)
4:15 pm Chicago Bears (4/6) Minnesota Vikings (9/1) FOX (If Brett haven't proven himself yet as an old geezer--he should find it easy to do with this game!)
4:15 pm Arizona Cardinals (7/3) Tennessee Titans (4/6) FOX (Let's face it--The Titans have been extraordinary of late!)
8:20 pm Pittsburgh Steelers (6/4) Baltimore Ravens (5/5) NBC (They have to win!! For Larry's health sake--they just have to win!!!)

Monday November 30
Time (ET) Visiting Team Home Team TV Tickets
8:30 pm New England Patriots (7/3) New Orleans Saints (10/0) ESPN (Don't u want to see Bill Bellachoke get embarassed again????)

Ok--Important announcement here--As mentioned before, I won't be able to make any comments on today's Packers/Lions game because of traveling. However--SandraDee have gladly accepted the responsibility to give comments in my place. Now folks--please bear with her when she makes comments. She thinks a team huddle is a prayer meeting, and a bomb being thrown means that somebody is about to blow up the stadium!
12:30 pm Green Bay Packers (6/4) Detroit Lions (2/8) FOX Do Detroit fans even watch the TG game? It's got to damper their spirits every year.
4:15 pm Oakland Raiders (3/7) Dallas Cowboys (7/3) CBS There may be a big turkey in the room.
8:20 pm New York Giants (6/4) Denver Broncos (6/4) NFLN Oh, please, oh, please.
If we only win 2 games the rest of the season, let it be against the Ravens. I despise them. Art Model ruined a perfectly good rivalry between the Browns and the Steelers. Steelers fans were almost as upset as the Browns fans when that asshole moved them to Baltimore.
Oooppsss!! And u didn't even cover the Oakland/Dallas game!! It is ok though--because Oakland didn't even cover thier game! They lost 24/7! And Stafford gets intercepted 5 times today!! Is it any wonder the Lions lost?

Anybody able to watch the Giants/Bronco game on the NFL network? All I know is that the Broncos are currently winning 6 zip in the 2nd quarter.
It is with a heavy heart taht I have to report that The Giants are losing 16/3--with less then 4 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.
Am I gonna have to stop pulling for those NY teams? They're supposed to win!!
Will Chiefs are suppose to lose--but that certainly didn't happenlast week--now did it?? Hey Ubu--where are u hiding Sandra and Melly?
I think Melly is stuck on the couch due to overeating.
Oops. Hi Mel.

You are so right. Sandra commentated quite nicely. The Titans have come alive. They could make a decent run at it now.
Ok--I concede--Giants are going to end up losing this one. --Maybe it is a good thing I wasn't able to watch this game!
Everybody got until Sunday morning to get thier predictios in. Let's see how u do against me--so far I got 2 right!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service