TBD

TBD on Ning

sad to see it go .. i'm not sure what the problems were so no judgein here .. wish there was somethin we coulda done to help quinn out but .. this place is nice .. at least she gave us plenty of time to make arrangements on where to go before the ship went down ..

they say the opera ain't over till the fat lady sings .. so .. i couldn't find any fat ladies i really liked to hear sing but i heard this guy .. some nobody who was britans got talent and who from the look of things at first didn't have a ghost of a chance . and then he sang ..and it was opera no less .. this little lumpy guy sang his heart out and damm near made the girl in the middle have an orgasm .. and simon who can be one of the nastiest bastards ever was completely bowled over too .. as well as everyone in the audience .. he completely won over the entire place .. so to bid farewell to thinkbedo .. heres the opera song .. but its done by a little fat guy .. and its the best sendoff i could give em ..

Views: 155

Replies to This Discussion

I can understand that feeling because I share it.  I was so happy to find someplace after eons went down that when I heard thinkbedo was going as well, I was a bit disheartened.

Me, too, but I have learned (it's a good thing we absorb some wisdom in our lengthy lives) that when one door closes, another one opens. I just didn't wish to lose touch with some very special people who I've gotten to know.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service