TBD

TBD on Ning

More to come...

Views: 990

Replies to This Discussion

Yup!

This is reminiscent of the “I can’t reveal my taxes because I’m being audited” routine he played.

Now it’s “I won’t be able to keep my promise and build the wall because I’m being sued”.

Donald McRonald has just replaced Wheel of Fortune as “America’s Game”.

:)

Am watching closely how President Pelosi is controlling Donald McRonald.

In recent days, the President has been quite vocal and direct in her criticisms of McRonald . The Clown has been uncharacteristically silent - maybe the spankings are having the desired effect.

Spankings will dampen one's will to transgress

Haha.  Yup.

Of course Donald McRonald is coming out for the continuance of the Electoral College. Without it he would have lost the election. 

Of course 

In a tweet Monday, Trump said: "If Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey."

Can someone interpret this for me? I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed...

Great and unmatched wisdom is comic book stuff, seriously delusional. And what,in war, when killing is the goal, is considered "off limits," is anyone's guess. He'll get mad if they kill too many, or target women and children, (which is their usual MO, alteady). 

Makes no sense, whatsoever. Using bluster to puff himself up. No one is fooled.

Apparently, The Clown is having difficulty understanding that he is impeached and is frequently asking out loud “Why are they doing this to me?”.

That’s the same question that thousands of innocent men, women, and immigrant children are asking - from their jail cells.

Yes!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service