TBD

TBD on Ning

I was sitting on the back porch having a cup of coffee and watching the rain fall and thinking how peaceful the world seemed when I had a thought enter my head. Could be a good thing, could be a bad thing, but I thought I would share it this morning. 

I am bored, board, boared. 

But then a siren broke the silence and I had another thought enter my head. Why do sirens have to wail? Why can't they come barreling down the road playing a song? 

"Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight" "get down tonight". That would be a cop car.

An ambulance could play "Let it Be".  A firetruck would naturally play "Fi-yuh (bumpbump bumpbump) fi-yuh".

Don't worry, it's a dirty nerdy thang.

I thought at one time email would be a good thing. I used to write letters, usually love letters. Something along the lines of "I have a deep aching in my right elbow to play your ribs like a xylophone".

But all one gets in emails now days are the "Obama is a nazi witch doctor from Antarctica" from my far right friends (no matter how much I tell them to stop that) or glitter kitties from my far out friends. 

I had other thoughts but they are as fleeting as the snow falling on warm ground.

Y'all have one of them there good New Years day, and maybe even a good year. 

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I must be one of the far out friends cause I got ya a glitter kitty.

Well, you know the old saying, you can pick your friends but sometimes you need a court order.

and I do believe that is the glitteriest kitty I have ever beheld.

Only the best for you red!

I got you something to feed your cat.

Click here for more graphics and gifs!

Ohno, glitter fish. I am too stunned to reply.

I got you something to feed your fish.

Your very own glitter worm. 

I know what you're thinking, but really, no thanks are needed.

It can only end with glitter amoeba.

Hmmmm, I don't know red. There's always bacteria and protozoa.

Now you're just talking silly. One glit would cover a protozoa, and flatten a bacteria. 

My apologies red. You're right, I was being silly. Honest, it won't happen again. To make up for my faux pas, please accept my gift of...

Gary Glitter.

I just came in from sitting on the back porch again. It's glassed in and a couple of birds flew up. One sat on a branch of the fig bush and (you guessed it) the other flew into the glass. The one that flew into the glass settled on a branch close to the other one. The other one must have been a Nagpie, because she just kept on chirping on him. "I tole you you needed glasses. Now look, that ole fool in there is laughing at you. And that squirrel out there playing with his nuts is laughing at you. Are you listening to me? Is your hearing aid turned off again?" He couldn't stand it no more and flew off with her right behind him. 

The back porch is a good place to observe nature. 

Well yeah, deep in the boa. 

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service