TBD

TBD on Ning

...The Ranch's answer to you -know - what - with no rules.

Go ahead...tell us what you're having for dinner - we can't wait! Got a cute pic of kitty peeking out of a paper bag? Post it! We live for that stuff!

Math addict? How about a refresher on the Pythagorean Theorem?

Like macaroni and cheese? Tell us why!

So even if you're not a writer or a poet (yet), there's still plenty of fun things to do at the Armadillo!

Oh baby, oh baby!

Views: 7163

Replies to This Discussion

Well, as least there is one person among us who keeps his eye on only the important things. (A good quality.)

Wasn't able to get involved in the racing this year, but did see the replay on the Preakness.
It was kind of eerie watching them run in and out of the fog - never saw that before - very cool!

Special to CaliforniaNow and Angharad:

Hi folks...One of the awesome benefits of being a Ranch Hand that you may be unaware of (and most likely could care less about) is we are all administrators of the site.

That means if you posted something and later decided to edit or delete it (after the TBD 15 minute edit period),
just click the X in the top right corner of the post - and "zap" - it's gone.

That, plus the yearly rebate check that all Ranch Hands receive, make The Armadillo one heck of a fun place!

Cheers!

Hey! I had forgotten

The "eternal edit" function is a great feature, Bmichael. It's one I'm sure I'll need if I ever let loose the flood of expletives I've got dammed up over Comrade Drumpf and his merry band of morally-bankrupt morons. Uh, I take back the "Comrade." That's denigrating the upstanding communists out there. ☭

As for the check--I prefer cash. ツ

Hmmm...not sure what the value of a pardon is unless the offender actually was/is innocent.

If they were proven guilty, a pardon doesn't change the fact that they committed the crime.

Donald McRonald just wants to have fu-un...and needs people to like him.

(Rolls eyes)

Ok...so in the latest display of ignorance and incompetence, Donald McRonald is thinking about pardoning Muhammed Ali.

As was quickly pointed out by Ron Tweel, one of Ali's attorneys, Al Sharpton, and others...the Supreme Court overturned Ali's conviction in
1971...so there is no conviction to be pardon.

Duh.

Tell you the truth, I never even hear of that long-ago  conviction.  Hmmm...

Belmont Stakes, one hour. justify!

He started out ahead of the pack and never slackened. Wire to wire.

Oh baby, oh baby!

:)

I have a question...

How come some bananas have those stringy things...and some don't?

signed,

Wondering

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service