TBD

TBD on Ning

...The Ranch's answer to you -know - what - with no rules.

Go ahead...tell us what you're having for dinner - we can't wait! Got a cute pic of kitty peeking out of a paper bag? Post it! We live for that stuff!

Math addict? How about a refresher on the Pythagorean Theorem?

Like macaroni and cheese? Tell us why!

So even if you're not a writer or a poet (yet), there's still plenty of fun things to do at the Armadillo!

Oh baby, oh baby!

Views: 7166

Replies to This Discussion

Just heard that Donald McRonald has been advised by his advisors to seek an attorney outside the government.

And, on a lighter note, just read an opinion of what a Pence Presidency would be like.

.....aaaaaand...there are reports that when McRonald was seeking a VP, his son approached the governor of Ohio, John Kasich, and told him that he would be in charge of national and foreign policy. Kasich asked ..."And what will the President be doing?" The response was "He'll be making America great again! "

Oy.

talk about outsourcing....

Heard Mike Pence established a PAC for 2018 and 2020, to (ahem) "assist other Republican candidates" in their runs for office. Hmmmm. Handy perch  

More amazing stupidity:

Apparently, Donald McRonald is using a private unsecured cell phone and giving the number to world leaders for quick communications that are unhindered by protocol.

And this is the guy who attacked Hilary Clinton for using a private email server – saying she couldn’t be trusted with classified information.

You can bet that every hack in the world is on this one.

(Shakes head)

So I'm driving along today...and all of the sudden, there's a loud BANG...the truck shifts to the left and makes a horrible noise.

I come to a stop...get out and check.... and my left front wheel had separated from the frame.

So I try to make a call, but the phone doesn't work.

And it's 90 degrees.

Grrrrrrrr.

oh, no!

Clearly you made it home at some point.  How are you doing?

Turns out that a ball joint had broken - a simple and relatively inexpensive repair. However, the repair shop refused to work on it because the frame was rusted out and was in danger of breaking apart at any time.

Will have to scrap the vehicle, which is bad...but on the other hand, I'm glad that nothing worse happened.

Cheers!

Saw an interesting title on a piece in the Washington Post today:

"If Trump stops tweeting, how will we know who he  really is?"

I know, right?  He puts it all out there. All the crazy all the time.

Image result for sheneman tribune content agency

Love it!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service