TBD

TBD on Ning

...The Ranch's answer to you -know - what - with no rules.

Go ahead...tell us what you're having for dinner - we can't wait! Got a cute pic of kitty peeking out of a paper bag? Post it! We live for that stuff!

Math addict? How about a refresher on the Pythagorean Theorem?

Like macaroni and cheese? Tell us why!

So even if you're not a writer or a poet (yet), there's still plenty of fun things to do at the Armadillo!

Oh baby, oh baby!

Views: 7163

Replies to This Discussion

Back at ya, and at the rest of our dwindling group.  Marilyn, how are you doing?

ROFL....I can just imagine Vladimir Putin...surrounded by his staff of psychiatrists, psychologists, and WWWF monitors … high fiving  and popping champagne a bit early this year… in celebration of the precedent – elect’s response  to his decision not to retaliate for Obama’s diplomatic expulsions.

swill away, ya dark-side celebrants. I just say this to you: may you have a chappy and squelchy nude rear. So there. And may SNL roast you in flames.

ummm...what she said...:)

Back at ya!

It's like trying to figure out a quadruple negative.

This is the first year I can remember when I didn't have every expectation the new year would be better than the last one.  I was often wrong, of course, and I certainly hope I'm wrong this year.

I found many of these amusing.

http://betterbooktitles.com/

Jajajajaja!

Trump tweeted, "FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!"

There are two things I can't stomach...American beer...and a whiny precedent-elect

(the tears of a "strongman" wah wah wah)

"...I can't stomach...American beer...."

What are you, some kind of Commie?  USA! USA!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by Aggie.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service